Salisbury, North Carolina - Preservation North Carolina Award of Merit Winner
Turn of the Century offers four very unique overnight rooms for the comfort and enjoyment of our guests.
All guest rooms have private baths.
Gift Certificates are available to give for Holiday gifts for family and friends.
Rates & Reservations
- Rates for the English and Rose are $120 plus tax; Veranda is $130 plus tax; the Wedgewood Suite is $165 plus tax.
- Rates increase slightly for special events and minimum stays may be required for special events and holidays.
- All rates quoted are for single or double occupancy and are subject to change.
- Reservations may be secured with a deposit, equal to one night's room rate, by check or major credit card for stays of one to three nights.
- Special events and stays of four nights or longer, require a deposit equal to half of the cost of the total stay.
- Deposits are refundable with a ten (10) day cancellation notice for one to three day stays and a thirty (30) day notice for special events and stays of four nights or more.
For the comfort of our guests, we offer a smoke-free environment.
Due to the historic restoration of the house and the antique furnishings,
we cannot accommodate children under 12 or pets.
Turn of the Century Victorian Bed & Breakfast
529 South Fulton Street
Salisbury, North Carolina 28144
Karen Windate, Innkeeper
You were visitor number to
since May 6, 2000
Web site design, maintenance, hosting and promotion by
Bed & Breakfast Inns ONLINE.